Residential Renovation Rubbish Removal and Clean Up
Residential renovation rubbish removal and clean-up Is an essential part of your property remodelling, whether you are changing old furniture, fixtures, appliances, and removing old carpeting from your house while undertaking any renovation or DIY project we will clear your rubbish and other waste associated with your house or business project remodelling in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Kilmarnock, Livingston and other surrounding areas.
Looking for renovation rubbish removal and clean up call 07522 696 111 or Book online now
You might be doing a quick renovation of your property, it could be reorganising a room, doing up new kitchen, bathroom, painting and décor, all these activities undertaken while it could be fun, you end up creating a mess and rubbish, we provide labour and truck to clear all the waste associated with your residential renovation for recycling. We will clear wood, kitchen units, laminate flooring removal, plasterboard removal, drywall, metal fixtures, old appliances such as gas cookers, washing machine removal, tiles and carpeting materials and more, the good thing is you don’t have to lift a finger, our collection operatives will lift all renovation debris into our shiny trucks for recycling.
Most of the waste that comes from renovating a home can’t be left at the curb with your household trash, as there’s often too much of it for your waste management service to handle. While you could hire a skip or dumpster, they can be costly, require a permit, and they take up space in your yard or on the street. Instead of tackling post-construction cleanup on your own, consider professional cleaning after your renovation.
The Simple Tips are as follows.
- Collect and pile up all the renovation rubbish in a corner of the room or outside or your front garden ready for collection.
- Separate paint containers, tins and oil related waste from the pile as to prevent contamination of the materials for recycling.
- Wherever possible bag up lose materials like tiles, cuttings from wood, plasterboard, papers, cardboard and more.
When you call Junk Me, the collection operatives will meet you at the property and assess what need to be taken away and price the job, once the cost is accepted they will clear all the mess and remove all junk associated with the renovation of your house for recycling. We recycle as much of the waste collected, separating wood, metals, papers, cardboard and more giving second life to these materials. Other rubbish are then send to landfill to prevent the environment compromising.
We offer same day service for renovation rubbish removal from homes, business and commercial premises. Call O7522 696 111 for free quotes.
How our service works:
- Schedule your Free Junk Removal service Quote online or by calling 07522 696 111
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we’ll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll remove your items and broom sweep afterwards. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.