Terms of Business
By entering into this contract, you declare that: the agreed waste or junk to be removed are your own property or that the persons(s) who own or have interest in them, have given you authority to make this contract and have been made aware of these conditions..
If Junk Me extends to the insurance of removal of items or junk, the following special terms and conditions apply.
Removal goods are deemed to any unwanted objects generally perceived to be effects found in households or offices, construction sites or premises.
The insurance cover does not extend to:
- Animals, plants, jewellery and precious stones, pearls, bank notes and/cards, deeds, stamps and coins, precious metals, securities and documents or collections of any similar kind
- Foods and luxury foodstuffs
- Prohibited or stolen goods, drugs, potentially dangerous, damaging or explosive items, including gas bottles, aerosols, paints, firearms, ammunition or anything considered hazardous.
- Damage beyond the kerb is not the responsibility of Junk Me (after the customer instructs Junk Me to begin a job).
Unless agreed by the company, in writing, staff will not, as part of the quoted removal of junk services
- Dismantle or assemble unit system, furniture, fitments or fittings
- Disconnect or reconnect appliances, fixtures, fittings or equipments
- Take up or lay floor coverings
- Move storage heaters, unless they are dismantled
- Move items from a loft or cellar, unless properly lit, and floored and safe access is provided.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Obtain at your own expense, all documents, permits, licences, and/or customs documents necessary for the removal to be completed.
- Be present or represented throughout the removal of junk, unless put in writing to the company to carry out work in absentia.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that nothing that should be removed is left behind and nothing is taken away in error.
- Arrange proper protection for goods left in unoccupied or unattended premises, or where other people such as (but not limited) tenants or workmen are or will be present.
- Prepare and properly stabilize all appliances or electronic equipment prior to their removal.
- Empty, properly defrost and clean refrigerators and deep freezers. Junk Me will not be responsible for the contents of this equipment.
All telephone quotations or prices are not guaranteed. The company reserves the right to changes the prices as it wishes.
Payment is to be made immediately after Junk Me has rendered the service. All invoice payments are to be settled within 28 days on receipt of invoice.
A copy of the full terms and conditions can be obtained from Junk Me before the customer instructs Junk Me to begin the job.
Please contact our customer services team Free 0141 634 7827 to book for your junk removal service or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, complete our on-line service enquiry form and we will contact you shortly.