WEEE Recycling & Disposal
Junk Me provides computer and IT equipment recycling services to both commercial business and households in Major cities of the UK such as Manchester, Sheffield, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds and surrounding areas. We provide these services under the WEEE Directive.
For an obligation Free Quotation Contact Us or Book Online
All electrical and electronic appliances are sent to an Approved and Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF) for testing, refurbishment thereby putting items back into re-use by donating some items to charity organizations. The ultimate result being saving valuable resources in the production of new items, diverting waste from landfill and saving energy in the production of new items. In all we reduce Carbon Emission levels protecting our environment.
While Junk Me provides electrical waste recycling services, items are recycled in an environmentally friendly way. We follow the Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment in an effort to provide business electrical waste disposal.
We provide Certificate For the Destruction of WEEE collections including disposal of PC’s recycling, Laptop recycling to any unwanted fridge removal, fridge freezer removal and rubbish removed.
Junk Me, provides a full service Junk Removal of any unwanted WEEE items, from homes to offices, businesses, restaurants, hotels and more with items removed including:
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment
- Monitoring and control instruments
- Electrical and electronic tools
- Consumer equipment, TVs, Hi-Fi
- IT and telecommunication equipment
- Household appliances, fridges, toasters, cookers
- Automatic Dispensers
- CRT, Coolers, Freezers, Fluorescent Tubes
- Catering Equipment and more
Why Use Junk Me For WEEE Clearance
- We use only licensed Approved and Authorised Treatment Facility Authorised by EPA or SEPA
- We guarantee that data will be wiped/cleaned to prevent sensitive and confidential data from going to third parties
- We provide office clearance service including furniture disposal, secure shredding and other and other WEEE items collections.